Head to the pages below to learn more about the warning signs that your loved one may be hoarding, and why you should leave an oil spill alone for expert cleanup. For more assistance in these difficult situations, contact DASO Restoration at (718) 893-0252.
- This PDF from EPA.gov can help you understand the risks involved in an oil spill on your property.
- For additional information about the health hazards of petroleum products, read this article from NIH.gov.
- For compassionate advice that can help you communicate with a loved one who is hoarding, read this page from Oprah.com.
- In this article from EverydayHealth.com, you can see some of the more typical signs that indicate a loved one may be suffering from hoarding.
- This page on Caring.com can help people understand how to deal with parents who hoard.